The Matthias Mazur Podcast
Matthias releases a daily podcast episode about the topics of life, business, movies, hustle and gratitude. He shares his insights and thoughts about the day-to-day challenges and victories and the journey to reaching sky-high dreams he’s had since the age of 5.
- Episode #36: Overthinking In this episode, I share my remedy to “paralysis by analysis”… and how to get things done.
- Episode #35: Hiring And Firing As we’re expanding my marketing and sales agency, we’re hiring dozens of new people every month. Here’s my take on how to hire new staff… and when it’s time to say goodbye.
- Episode #34: Focusing big and long term Switching your thinking by doing what I share in this episode will help you break through the barriers you might be currently facing… and FINALLY reach the next level!
- Episode #33: Consistency In this episode, I talk about the key that separates the amateurs from the power players. If you have have an idea, a dream or big goals, you MUST listen to this one to find out how to get more consistency.
- Episode #32: Key Advice For Creatives Want more income and a bigger paycheck for your work? Listen and implement the strategy I share in this episode.
- Episode #31: Get More Gigs With This Technique In this one, you meet a special guest and we discuss a MIND-BLOWING strategy to get more exposure and gigs!
- Episode #30: Do this and win at marketing In this one, I share an essential insight you need to implement in your business to 10x your growth and results.
- Episode #29: Uncluttering Life We often tend to over-complicate things in life, work and relationships. Here are a few insights on what goes through my mind and how I keep everything as simple and effective as possible.
- Episode #28: Pacing Yourself I’ve been a workhorse and a grinder for as long as I remember. Here are a few insights on my experience on crushing it and still balancing daily life.
- Episode #27: My Networking Hack In this episode, I share how I’ve built a massive network of extremely successful high-rollers in different areas: movie producers, pro athletes, investors and 9-figure entrepreneurs over the past 10 years.