The Matthias Mazur Podcast
Matthias releases a daily podcast episode about the topics of life, business, movies, hustle and gratitude. He shares his insights and thoughts about the day-to-day challenges and victories and the journey to reaching sky-high dreams he’s had since the age of 5.
- Episode #26: The Real Use of Social Media Many companies and brands use social media the wrong way. Here’s my perspective on how to use social media and what the REAL benefit is for your brand and for your sales.
- Episode #25: My To-do List Hack Overwhelmed by everything on your to-do list? Hereare a few tips that I’ve used for years to simplify my tasks and be more productive.
- Episode #24: Watch Who Claps and Who Doesn’t In this midnight and honesty-filled episoide, I share a few things that happened to me in my personal life and the price I paid for being an entrepreneur that is always hustling and on the move.
- Episode #23: The Biggest Disease of Today’s Society I’ve hired over 400 people over the past 12 years and in this episode, I share my insights on what I see happening in the marketplace and a few insights on how to get your dream job.
- Episode #22: Number 1 Skill to Master (Explicit) In this explicit episode, I share my experience on what I believe is the NUMBER 1 skill you must acquire if you want to multiply your results and your growth.
- Episode #21: To Partner or Not To Partner In this episode, I share my thoughts and my experience on having a business partner vs. building your business by yourself. You MUST listen to this if you’re thinking of partnering up with someone to make sure you’re making the right decision.
- Episode #20: Those Guys Piss Me Off If you have a brand online and use social media to promote it, I share a concept that will really help you gain trust and believability in your maketplace. (I also rant a bit in this one).
- Episode #19: How to Create Your Own Rules I firmly believe you should architect your own life and create your own rules. In this episode, I share some of my own rules (some are totally weird), and why it’s OK to be different than what society preaches.
- Episode #18: News From the Trenches Many successes are short-lived. In this episode, I share my thoughts on how to stay on top of your game and stay focused… and why EVERY little detail matters.
- Episode #17: Leader or Soldier? Not everybody needs to be a leader to make big things happen. If you don’t enjoy being in the spotlight, you can totally still crush it with what I share in this episode.