The Matthias Mazur Podcast
Matthias releases a daily podcast episode about the topics of life, business, movies, hustle and gratitude. He shares his insights and thoughts about the day-to-day challenges and victories and the journey to reaching sky-high dreams he’s had since the age of 5.
- Episode #16: How to Find Work-Play Balance In this episode, I share the number 1 I’ve found to stay in touch with your life even if you’re working and grinding non-stop. This one is great for people who are passionate about what they do.
- Episode #15: Manufacturing Your Environment In this episode, I share my thinking about being the architect of your environment and creating a place that helps you perform at your best.
- Episode #14: Using Strengths or Improving Weaknesses? Should you improve your strengths or work on your weaknesses? I share my point of view and my experience on this and I raise a question that will redefine everything you do.
- Episode #13: How to Become an Expert at Anything I reveal the foundation of the self-education process I use to enter new fields and become 99% more knowledgeable than the general population. If you’re like me and you think college and the “usual education system” is slow and archaic, this is definitely for you.
- Episode #12: What I Think of Having a “Plan B” Self help books usually tell you to “burn the ships” when starting a new project so you don’t have any way to back out. I share a few insights about what has worked for me and my thoughts and my experience on the matter.
- Episode #11: Marathon or Sprinter? In this one, I reveal one of the biggest insights I’ve had in my entrepreneurial life and how it can change the way you work. If you feel “out of balance” in your ventures and projects, understanding this concept can help you dramatically improve your results and reduce your stress.
- Episode #10: The Secret Sauce In this episode, I share one of the keys I learnt when I trained and competed as a pro athlete and how it can help you maximize your potential in business and all other projects.
- Episode #9: To Scale or Not To Scale Any solopreneur/ entrepreneur is faced with this question at one point or another when building a new business. Here are my thoughts about scaling a business versus staying small.
- Episode #8: The Cure for Disappointment This is not a “self help” episode. It’s a real-world truth any entrepreneur or creator should be aware of. It can get you over a sales slump, a cancelled project… and even a break-up.
- Episode #7: Wisdom From the Streets A few nuggets of mindset wisdom from the one and only Dr. Dre: hip hop and business legend for over 3 decades, and how you can apply his vision of life and success into your daily habits.