The Matthias Mazur Podcast
Matthias releases a daily podcast episode about the topics of life, business, movies, hustle and gratitude. He shares his insights and thoughts about the day-to-day challenges and victories and the journey to reaching sky-high dreams he’s had since the age of 5.
- Episode #6: My Top 3 Hiring Tips If you want to grow scale any type of business, hiring great people is a must. Here are my 3 strategies we use in my companies to select the best team members.
- Episode #5: My Idea on Ideas (explicit) In this one, I share my point of view about “ideas” and “having new ideas”. This one is explicit.
- Episode #4: My #1 Management Tip I’ve read over 100 books about “management”. The truth is: I hate management and I hate managing people. But when you’re in business, assembling a good team is crucial to build any kind of successful venture. Here’s my number 1 management tip I apply religiously to increase productivity and overall team satisfaction.
- Episode #3: Beat Yourself If you procrastinate or “feel” busy but don’t get anything done at the end of the day, this simple exercise will force you to multiply your productivity.
- Episode #2: Time Compression For 10x Results If you want to 5x, 10x Results, or even 20x the results you’re getting, the concept I share in this episode has the power to EXPLODE your growth. This strategy alone has helped us dominate markets in the past few years.
- Episode #1: What Are You Doing TODAY To Crush It? In this episode, I share what happened to me during the best season of my tennis life when I was ranked number 1 in the country and in the top 15 juniors in Europe… and the BIGGEST thing I learnt on the courts after spending 10 years of my life working day in and day out on my way to the pros. And how this applies to business and pretty much ANYTHING you do in life.